Saturday, December 15, 2012

Alter the destiny using Yogic practices


Alter the destiny using yogic practices
Mr. Deve calle a regular reader of my posts was cursing on my meditations, gurus and sent me mail vigourosly. I really pray for you, but you don’t know.  You are away from our mainland, India. Otherwise I could have given guidance or make contact to you with other people whom well versed with what you are really required.
Usually no one ready to say my name or as friend helped them or saved them or because of me they could have reached their upliftment of life, even my friends also. They says” its god work, god helped them, or guru helped them. They hesitate to tell my name in society that because of me and through my painful work only their wishes are fulfilled and achieved. It’s a human behavior to highlight others hidden helps? My helps have no gratitude whom have benefitted till today.
It’s not so easy to change the destiny until unless you have not prepared for ground work.
Humans are not as simple as we think. Once in thousand have the individual character and open minded and we can trust, but identify those gentlemen or women is highly difficult. I have stopped all my helps through meditations due to some UN relevant time being friends and its affects me continuously with lot of hided intrusions in my life Mr.deve calle.
Things were so simple in those days before I had initiation. If somebody helped you, you could easily show your highly gratitude without any hesitation and hidden qualities. There were no hidden things in people mind, no hide and seek in our soul when you brought up in to understanding the way of society. For that its required individual disciplines. Vethathiri maharishi strongly recommended this individual discipline throughout his life.
Now everything has been changed. People have qualified behavior. They have well tuned to acting in front of society and very close friends. They have polished manners in the sense that they had well trained to hide their original face and well practiced to tell lies in front of close friends without any embarrassment and they praised themselves that they are very intelligent and clever to benefit by misusing on the name of friendship.
Honesty and integrity disappears from the normal human beings. Humans can transform in to anything at any time and at any stage for their own sake. There is an absence of straight forward qualities among people and away from simple life to survive. Whoever able to convince by delivering lies and cheating common people in society through misuse the others blood for their own benefit is known to be very clever and intellectual. These people are very common among us and we can find them as they used to go regularly and sincerely visit to temples, consulting swamijis, attending mutts for days and finally again turned back to behave as the same as above cited and betray others without any hesitation. For these people swamiji’s are giving bliss and bless and permitted them to do stupid things. Either swamiji doesn’t know about these people or swamiji doesn’t know about himself without any maturity.
The quality of honest disappears from the soul. Meditation, prayers, practices, yoga, arts will be failure if any person has not been maintain this quality in their soul.
Vividly, I remember many instances throughout my life and came across how honest paid to my personal life and the same qualities has also brought many gurus to me and enable my soul through expansion of my inner soul gradually for these past twenty years. The expansion of inner soul occurs and starts to intrude the hidden nature when you maintain your soul honestly. If you are not honest to yourself then how can you attain the highly honest and well established settlement of nature which is running and working without any failures in your souls which is always connected with nature?
Above writings particularly about the soul which is connected with nature apart from the human resource development.
During 2003, when I shifted my residence from nagercoil, tamilnadu to Bangalore, due to my posting. Mr.Tanislaus given a cover and I entirely forgot those cover due to my son was born and the shifting of residence. One year later after shifting, I got the cover accidently through my wife when I searched for my college girl friend photo in my cupboard.
The envelope contains two three money order received receipts and non returned slips of library books which I have taken from evangelical library at nagercoil and two numbers of hundred rupee notes with one handwritten letter.
A lady has written with enormous loss. The words in the letter are very less but those words makes me feel gaiety till today that I m not an eligible person for spiritual.
Wife scolded” you are getting lowest salary as 4600 rupees. With that who asked you to help others. She never denied whenever I use to help others.
I sent hundred rupees every month for some period to a lady whom I come across from the daily newspaper that their husband had acute kidney failure and they did not have sufficient money to do dialysis. Hemo dialysis is expensive for middle class family which I know from us did for my father during his end of the life. I sent money from manavalakurichy post office.
The letter from the lady said” I have returned your money attached with this. Husband demised due to heart attack. So she returned the money with thanks. I feel shame to touch that money for many years which I kept in my cupboard. The quality of highly honest followed by the unknown lady even after her husband demise makes me uncomfortable for many days. I have not seen those faces but the qualities till today I remember and learned how to live with nature. She had entire loss in her life but the qualities? God is very cruel to these people; I cursed the god for not showing the mercy to simple human beings. We can argue plenty of things on these gods but its failure to recover the human life. Before initiation I used to get frequent upset due to facing of inhuman qualities from god and sometimes from normal human beings.
Friend said “when we will sit after this and talk like this”. I said” I don’t know”.
We were sitting on the kitchen slab on the registration day of their flat during sundown time when the power was not connected to that flat.

Note :1 is the brief and part of the tract before the words was delivered by friend is cited above
Note: 2 is the brief after these vocalizations.
Now Note: 1
Two years back one of my friend purchased a flat after a long run in their life with many obstacles and hurdles due to heavy loss in family life. Working as temporary staff, selling saris, doing small businesses, surviving with a girl kid. Bank Manager whom known to her, went to their house and collected the application form for home loan. But, when applied for bank loan, it has been cancelled due to salary given as cheque by company and major break in the income tax return due to service breaks.
Manager and consultant staff for home loan contacted me and said, “the data’s what they have given is wrong and it’s not matching with form.  “You better approach the same bank where you have taken the flat on auction with respect to sanction of home loan from the same bank”.
 Auction day one of our staff in Nagarabhavi doing real estate for many years wants to take the flat on auction. I approached him and convinced for not participate in auction. Even though a dentist came and attended auction and lost.
We approached the same bank and met manager. Manager sent to the process division and asked me to contact processing staff. The staff who was in this loan process contacted me and said the application is rejected and said the same reason. Due to my field work I proceeded to field duty. My friend said their uncle will come and do the process. Uncle who was in college as lecturer said”during vacation time he can come and do the process. The sisters, parents are all very busy with their own work. After some days my friend asked me to come to Bangalore to finish this bank work. I sent sms to manager and bank process staff to sanction the same loan with enormous requests. They called me to Bangalore branch for their explanation why it was denied. `
The processing staff called me and said how you fill the break of service. I convinced her to help for my friend. She said” your friend is working as temporarily, I went personally and enquired in their office and the loan amount is very high, in what way we could help your friend and enable the sanction of the loan. She also said” there is only one way to solve this problem if you want to help your friend to get loan. You can give your flat documents and sanction the loan for your friend from your own flat”.
While coming from bank for my flat documents I was thinking on the lady said about the transactions. She said” she was not there in the service when her husband was demised. I asked her to fill that break as her husband demised. She said how they can fill when her husband demised before she joined that company and left a major break in service. She advised me if you want to help her you bring your flat documents. With your flat documents we can sanction the loan for her. I accepted.
On the mercy on her all other things are getting ready and the loan was yet to be sanctioned. There was heavy rain in the evening time, I took Xerox of my entire flat documents, bank documents and went by auto to the Richmond circle and approached the staff. That day I was not well and fall ill health due to my other works. But to submit the documents I have to go and submit before my field works starts. I carried umbrella in the heavy rain on that day evening and walked down to main road from my flat and taken auto to Richmond circle. From the down Richmond road, again I walked down to processing bank on the heavy rain and submitted the documents to that lady staff. After I left immediately to the field and sent fax from my field area to the processing staff who is accessing officer to consider my guarantor part due to work being on the field and unavailability at home. Everything was considered easily due to my flat documents taken as primary as guarantor for all sanctions. While coming from processing bank, my friend showed the provident fund office where she came to collect the money after her husband demise. She showed the photo of a swamiji in her cell phone and said it is luck for her if the swamiji in cell phone display. When we got down at vijayanagar, she said her cell phone has missed. I found the cellphone in the road where we got down without any damage and saved the lucky swamiji display.
For registration, one of my friend who was advocate who had done my registration for my flat as same as he carried out the same for her and given the approved letter that day itself from the registration office.
I asked my builder to help my friend for renovation work which the flat was tremendously damaged by people before the auction. He sent the people whom they carrying out work for my flat. I said to the manager to complete this house as early before my flat work starts. They have completed in these same months of December and given the key to her for occupy the flat. The manager said till today their boss never did renovation works. They have constructed many apartments in the west of Bangalore city. For my close friendship with their boss they have done this renovation work for my friend.
Whoever helped me or to my friends I always show gratitude till today and grateful to them. All these things for her I carried out very fastly due to understanding of time and destiny for her.
My guru said” she is not good person, don’t help her”. Let her go in life of suffers. You don’t carry her karma and changes the destiny. Until unless you help she never buys the flat even she spends lot of money. Her horoscope is not correct. Somebody misinterpret her horoscope but I m disclose this to you. It’s up to you” he said.
I said” I promised her”.
He said” then you do whatever you like, but I m not responsible for all of your pains if you got hurts in future”.
I continued my prayers without my guru order. I do meditation for hours to accumulate the energy which is required to move down the destiny to complete our work. Whenever at night I used to getup I sit on meditation for hours. Sometimes I feel sunrise is very late. I felt to complete the work without my guru help. So I felt that I required my own power to enable the destiny to work on the primary source. But, I met bike accident, problems with physically, mentally even though I stood and completed the work.
 That day in the evening the conversation had taken place which I have given above in the note: 1.
Now Note: 2
That day night I left to the field work. Two days later when I was on the field I got a call from her and said the words which were entirely different. I got surprised for first time. Number of times I have seen the tears on her eyes in front of my house and in other places. But now the character entirely changed once the work was over. I laughed and understand my guru words. I felt the destiny come back to its normal place which I moved from her.
I called my builder and asked for a help. He sent the manager to do my work on this case. Then lot of troubles I heard from my people. Painter called me and said” sir, madam’s boy friend asked to polish the wall before paint starts, it’s not in our contract as we agreed. I said to my painter” ask boy friend to pay the extra money”. But boyfriends kept quiet till the completion of work.
Initially no one ready to come for help, even their parents, sisters, relatives and friends. Once she had the flat, everyone turned up and praised her for her achievement. They used to come and roam in front of me till today. I feel ashamed on myself why I did help for these people without knowing the basic human characters.
Manager called me and said” work is over, shall you wants to see the renovation work?’. I said ”give the key to her, I don’t wants to see”.
She forgot me and celebrated house warming ceremony with her friends and relations. Her sister said” it’s very easy to give the guarantor for flat. Her boy friend’s sent the mail” they have given number of guarantor in their life and within the week end the change of guarantor will be materialized”. Her uncle contacted through phone “he will come and change the guarantor to his name within the month, but he came to purchase another flat from auction with respect to this flat. There were no changes for years till today.  Whoever never comes forward to help her initially when she cries and when it’s required to initiate. All those mentioned above later they commented on me. Then finally I got a name as bad person.   
After I fall down ill frequently due to hidden works carried out through meditation. Then I start facing problems and troubles and finally it’s hampered my regular meditations. I went to my guru place. He said” its results of woman” I said you before don’t do”.
As he said it happens. He asked me to calm down for years to recover my health. There is a magical throw on you; it will affect your left side of the body very early. You are not on our stream line now. So, I can’t help you now to recover. You exhausted all your energy through these hampering of destiny for her. `
I said” I helped many people whom are very close to me for years like suresh.
He said” I insist you don’t help her because lot of blight everyone have even she carrying curses, but you are not listening, it’s turned down to you”. You do your meditation regularly. Try to recover yourself with you own. I can’t help you in this stage. He left me without given any help. I came as patient with ill health symptoms.
I reached Bangalore. A fine day suddenly I got left shoulder pain. I thought it fluctuations of sugar level or frozen shoulder. But as he said, I got severe ill health on that. Continuous pain round the clock on my shoulder and it insist me don’t do help for others.  I started my meditation regularly mostly round the clock along my regular works. I tried to help some of my friend’s family. But my throw gets failure due to absence of coordination of energy in the nature. It’s obstructed my throw and prayers and nature laughed on me with hide and seek.
I increased my meditation, sometimes without have bath for three days. It’s not working. The magical throws around me simply rose in front of me and appear as fog. I found a black magic’s spell works on me appear as a small stick. I unable to find what stick they have used for spell. Some types of herbs are applied over on the sticks. I tried to locate the place where they have broken or where they have dug it.  Meditations becomes failure to run through the different breath to identify the source of material used for magical throws, but its not cooperating due the pain of left hand shoulder. I tried to find out without my guru, so regularly get up from bed while deep sleep and open the inner way and search where they kept. But visions play a major role and put down the shadows due to destiny. I tried to scan the image but the visions are not cooperating.
Varma person who is disciple of professional varma master touched me and said its varma throw. He tried to heal it. But he got faint continuously and said it takes long time to cure. Meanwhile I consulted ortho, scans, physiotherapist to get it cure from external activities but its failure. An expert from fortis hospital said we will go for laproscopic surgery. I had strong faith on my gurus. I don’t want to keep knife on my body as surgery. It shows the failure of the meditations.
Finally after a year recently I called my guru and said I will cut my left hand if you are not helping me. He contacted through phone and said” it takes time to get it cure, he asked me to come down there but due to my work I can’t turned up. Destiny plays an important role wherever I move. I found I can’t fool destiny works. It works on its own cycle. We can hamper the life horoscope for a moment until unless help from planet but the destiny works away from the horoscope but it works. Some of the masters enable to stop the planets for a while till their completion of their work. They ask you to finish it fastly and make enable as it is before. 
My wife said” you are helping for other, but you are not helping for to get transfer for me”.
The transfer of her is hiding behind the destiny and knocked down me several times. I kept target to complete transfer. But it brought failure from different persons. I stopped meditation for fifteen days and said myself, if I m not able to do help for my family, what I did meditation for decade and more. Slowly destiny moves away from her and helped her to get the transfer from unknown person. I found my breath changes frequently due to running down my meditations when the destiny moves away from the normal position. Destiny works differently. Your body will reflect when you change the destiny for others or yourself. It works accordingly.
 Doctor in fortis suspected problem in my heart due to the left shoulder pains. ECG taken and found problem only with shoulder and hand. He asked me some other unusual sound was coming from you when it’s amplified. Its running continuously and there will be no break in your breathe. it’s not possible for humans these time of common breath trends. I said” it’s an practice of yoga and meditation. It takes its own time for breathe and makes you away from this nature and touches the end point where it comes through. For that it takes twenty years for me to locate the way of breathe trend. It makes me death very soon. That’s only I don’t know how many years I alive with these reciprocation of breathe.  
The sound you heard through this amplified source is the play of nature. Its controlled breathes trend and swerves it according to the starting point and rolled down to the centre of the body and comes up as reciprocate and complete the swerves. It stops for a while. It works away from the body. It elongates the energy. This sound you might have heard many places in nature. But you can’t understand. That’s the god works to hide the human source and enable to hear the actual sounds. Doctor was very much impressed; he asked me how to do that. I said it’s up to your destiny and horoscope for this birth. I came out with continue pain on my left hand shoulder.  I bring to an end here.
A real astrologer knows a perfect timings and transitions of planets daily. They can give you this will be materializing for particular horoscope when the planets show favors to them. Magicians will take help from these people and complete their work flawlessly. Otherwise black magic’s never works. Most of the priests in temple become failure in these aspects due to lacking of this knowledge. But the yogis doesn’t required any timings or horoscope to initiate. They know how to work with destiny. They work with universal energy when they run parallel to the nature and its components. Destiny consists of fate, time and periodical time of a life span. When a person knows to changes this, he also be known person on the difficulties of moving the destiny.
Some yogis enable to stop the destiny for some period until the work has been completed as I described above and narrated the situations which I have faced during the hampered of destiny. The destiny works on the higher level of particles partition from tiny particles one after another or connected with one another as chain reactions. Once yogis stopped the destiny or make its hampered for some time, it will try to come back to normal position. Humans can understand suddenly when the situations changes from the hand.
The situations and circumstances changes the humans life when the destiny starts or hampered its works. Imagine a rock as destiny, we try to move it from normal position aside by using some iron rods or assume a boulder as destiny and we rolled down the boulder to certain extent by using the tool.
The tool is ours. Tool gets much affected when the actual fate was hampered by destiny trends. The boulder tried to come in to normal position. Till the position comes we have to suffer with our tool what we have used to help for them. Some yogis throw down the boulder by given a kick to boulder. It never comes back. But they use only for other yogis to complete the cycle of rotation in material life for their disciple and achieve the end stage of meditation.
Recently guru called me and said” you are gradually matured after these two years. How I faith on my great master, you also becomes. Great master helps you in your life. We do our work let the great master will complete that. It’s true.
My beard is gradually growing down to a feet. I used to say different lies to different persons for this beard. But internally my mind and soul stand still and stood without any movement on my great master. Wife said” you becomes and looks very dirty and makes us scared. Son said” all his friends started asking why your dad grows this much long beard”. I become stranger on appearance in society and criticized by people.
But my mind and soul is not on my beard, it’s already flown down to my great master’s place long back. The regular breathe is uncontrolled and it swerves down as it likes. While on doing regular work itself the breathe makes me disappear and attention on the sounds from the hairs. Girls are disturbing on the dreams with colorful wears. Sometimes some of the goddess makes scared and disappear, again appear as woman with red colored saris.
 Recently I visited to my great master place and kept all my friends obligations and long standing problems to him and prayed for them. Finally while coming out from the place I got flicker in my mind, I m not asking anything for me, I forgot me while at place.
Again I return back to his Samadhi and kept my soul on him and said that my Samadhi or death will be near to you in this place. I said I leave my soul here, you know always. Until I roam in this material world and enjoy all my family life you should not call me. I have to talk to my girl friends.  But the breathe, the highly conscious on us has been already swerved without asking me. That is guru. That’s we called as a name as “master of destiny” the god.

3 comments:

Pradeepa said...

Respected sir
I thought this thanklesness by otherss, for whom we help, are felt by only normal humans like us. But you articles says the world is same for even yogis also.
GR

spiritual and siththargal said...

you read last two pages on how meditation works on the humans and reciprocate to the universe and well connected. if i write the last two pages, you also don't get interest to read the vague subjects. if i open my personal window and along with which i used to give, its a way of medicine treating with sweets. arguments never brings the conclusion in yoga. if real thirsty you could have digested the last two pages and think over for another week without proper sleep. that is effects of yogi. you ask other people who really wandering for these two pages till today unable to access the internet service and waiting outside at my home.

Vethathiri Maharishi - Anuradha Selvakumar said...

வாழ்க வளமுடன்🙂🙏